Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Lets Make Dumplings Workshop
Dumpling Workshop - bringing people and food together around a shared table.
A hands-on dumpling workshop where participants will learn:
- Introduction to ingredients and the world of dumplings
- How to make the dough by hand
- How to make 3 types of filling including: meat, seafood and vegetarian
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings using different methods
- How to share the joys of making and eating food together
Interested in a private workshop, work function, or family gathering?
Gather some of your mates, family and work colleagues for fun, team building or celebration.
Contact The Humble Dumpling to organize a custom date and time.
Please note that all workshops from August 2017 will now run from 11-3pm
- You will learn to be confident in making a range of dumplings including the dough
- Learn about Asian ingredients and how to use them
- Hands on cooking to learn some of the secrets of an Asian Kitchen
- Knowledge about asian cuisine and culture
- A welcome snack & cup of chinese tea
- Sit-down lunch to enjoy the feast (byo wine and beer)
- Students need to advise of any dietary requirments 1 week prior to event
- an appetite
- BYO beer or wine. (optional)
casual clothes and closed toe shoes.
this class is for appropriate for everyone