Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Asian Street Foods-
Pot sticker pork buns, coconut, chilli & lime sate, Spring Onion pancakes...and more.
A Workshop that brings people and food together around a shared table.
This hands-on workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to have some foodie fun learning how to make some of the most popular Street Foods of Asia. And if you've done the Dumpling class, then you will love this one too!
Its for people who want to share some time learning, laughing and eating around a shared table.
- Tips and secrets of Asian cooking techniques and ingredients
- How to make wonderful Asian sauces and salad
- How to make dumplings, wonder bao, rice paper rolls and more
- An invitation into my home - a rare opportunity to spend an afternoon or evening in the home of an Asian Chef
- A hands-on workshop learning how to make a selection of Asian Street Foods.
- Hear personal stories about my life growing up in a Chinese family obsessed with food
- A beautiful sit down meal. BYO. Sit back, relax and enjoy good food and friends
- Aprons & recipes provided.
- Participants need to advise of any dietary requirments 1 week prior to event
- an appetite
- BYO (optional)
casual clothes and closed toe shoes.
For everyone and anyone who loves food