Buy a Gift Voucher
Asian Street Food: Spring Onion Pancakes
Learn how to make crispy asian pancakes
If you're looking for fun things to do at home that you can share with family and friends, then try this Spring Onion pancake making class! Angie will take you on her food journey of growing up in a world immersed in food.
Unlike western pancakes made from batter, spring onion pancakes are made from dough and are a popular street food served in Asia. You have probably come across these crispy pancakes at many Chinese restaurants before, however, they are also easy to make at home once you know the tricks. And they are vegan!
In this one-and-a-half-hour online class, you will how to make spring onion pancakes from scratch. You'll be showing all your friends how to do it in no time! This class will be a demonstration as well as a hands-on session.
You will receive:
- A recipe and ingredient list for Spring onion pancakes
- A demonstration and hands-on experience.
- An opportunity to interact, chat and ask questions of your instructor, Angie.
- New cooking skills from the comfort of your own home.
- How to make spring onion pancakes in your own kitchen
- Ingredients and recipe for spring onion pancakes. Live instruction, demo and hands-on.
- Ingredients & tools - a list of everything you need is made available upon booking. Please check attachments in your confirmation email. Please have recipe and ingredients ready at start of class
Appropriate for everyone. Adults and kids are welcome.
The Humble Dumpling requires 5 days notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit note.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Humble Dumpling, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit note
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Humble Dumpling or organised by The Humble Dumpling must agree to these terms and conditions.
The Humble Dumpling does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Humble Dumpling to send someone else in your place.
Anyone participating in any classes with The Humble Dumpling must agree to these terms and conditions.
Agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which might incur whilst participating in classes
PHOTO & VIDEO
Agree to give The Humble Dumpling unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos or recordings taken at The Humble Dumpling classes (For use of THD marketing materials)
Agree to be signed up to receive regular updates from the Humble Dumpling